BODY SURGERY TREATMENTS
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Breast Reduction
- Scars depressed by surgery and / or acne
- Nasogenian Groove
- Perioral Wrinkles
- Cellulite dimples
|Surgical time||1 hour per zone|
|Anesthesia||Local + sedation|
|Hospitalization||It is not required|
|Recovery||2 to 3 days|
|Results||From the month|
The price of liposuction comes with All Inclusive (no surprises):
- 1st Consultation to evaluate the areas to be treated
- Pre-treatment analysis
- Treatment of laser liposuction and sedation
- Periodic reviews with your doctor
- Laser Liposuction is a Safe Procedure
- Under local anesthesia.
- The treatment is done in a single intervention .
- The results are definitive .
- Recovery is fast.
- Ambulatory technique (you do not need hospitalization).
CANDIDATES TO TAKE THE TECHNIQUE
- People who want to shape their silhouette .
- People who want to eliminate fat and volume in localized areas .
- People who have an ideal weight but who have fatty deposits that deform their figure .
- Men who have gynecomastia.
- People who have large lipomas .
Laser liposuction in Mallorca is a simple and quick operation to perform. In our clinic we follow the following steps:
- Perform the Hª Clínica
- Indication of analytic. (Hemogram, coagulation, lipid profile, liver profile, etc …
The day of the intervention:
- Taking medication prior to treatment. Antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and relaxing prophylaxis.
- Photographs are taken of the area to be performed before and after treatment to assess the final result.
- Marking the area to remove the grease. The patient is then laid down on the stretcher.
- One way is taken to administer the serum.
- All skin in the area is disinfected before beginning the procedure.
- Local anesthesia is given and small incisions are made in the skin approximately 0.5 cm.
- A local anesthetic solution (Klein’s formula) is infiltrated with a thin laser fiber to liquefy the fat and extraction is carried out by aspiration of the fatty tissue .
- The small incisions are closed. In cases with excess dermal flaccidity following the laser liposuction treatment, the result can be improved using the lipolaser to retract the skin.
* If the patient wishes, the extracted fat can be transferred to other areas of the body (such as chest, buttocks, cheekbones, hands, etc …) to give volume using the lipotransfer technique.
Laser Liposuction presents some contraindications that should be consulted with the surgeon to:
- People with impaired coagulation
- People with obesity problems (BMI≥30)
- Women in pregnancy or lactation
- People with unrealistic expectations
- People with chronic, uncontrolled diseases (Diabetes Mellitus, cardiovascular diseases, autoimmune diseases, hypertension …)
- Women in the menstrual period.
The contraindications that for our surgeons are common to any intervention and that must be consulted with him on the first visit (which is always free) are:
- Coagulation disorders
- Systemic diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Heart problems
- Infectious states (even an infected tooth may increase the risk of infection by up to 70%)